Good morning moms, what are you doing this beautful morning?

just got done feeding the kids now just waiting for them to finish getting ready for school so I can drop them off ...then I can put the babies back to bed and clean clean clean!

Kayge

Asked by Kayge at 6:40 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am procrastinating getting ready for work :( The kids and hubby are still sleeping
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I'm getting the kids ready for child care and myself ready for work
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:48 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I am awake, I am feeding Makaela and playing with her, She is sooo much fun to wake up too
    mamaof3kiddoz

Answer by mamaof3kiddoz at 6:51 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Eh, Got my little man up & Showered & Dressed, now hes eating is breakfast, && im fighting with the MIL. YA ME!!!!
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:00 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Getting ready to jump in the shower then off to the DMV, libaray, and then going to enroll my son in VPK... Altho im sooo not ready for this step yet :'(
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 7:01 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• First day of school here! The 8th grader is out the door, 5th grader is primping :) The 2.5 yo is sleeping still.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:18 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Enjoying the few moments of silence before my son wakes up, and hoping he doesnt' wake up the hubby who just got to bed a few minutes ago.... DS was so cute when he rolled over after Daddy came to bed, he wakes partially and moves closer to me to snuggle, only he was facing the wrong way and moved closer to daddy so he says "hi mumma...oops.." rolls over so he's closer to me and says "Hi mumma" to me and then falls back to sleep. Let's hope I've got an hour of peace and quiet....baby number two is making it hard to sleep...
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 7:20 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I'm waking up, drinking coffee and getting ready to take DD to marching band.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:11 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Just had breakfast with my 3 beautiful children (they actually made it) -getting ready to start home-schooling - never thought I'd have to relive 9th grade algebra!! Also gotta sew on patches on uniforms for my kids' belt promotion in karate tomorrow - first one - so proud :) Have a wonderful day ladies!!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:59 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Right now I'm just browsing around on Cafemom. Thinking about what my daughter and I are going to eat for lunch since it is now after 11 AM. I've been listening to her whine all morning long. She's been cranky and has been easily pissed if something doesn't go her way. And I woke up with a sore neck, shoulders and head this morning... so I'm in a cranky mood myself.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:13 AM on Aug. 26, 2010