is it hard with 3 kids?

i have a 4 year old and a 8month baby and im expecting ....does things get harder when you add a third child?

Traycibaby

Asked by Traycibaby at 6:51 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There is a 7 years between my 1st and 2nd and 22 months between my 2nd and 3rd When #3 came along, it wasn't too bad because big sister was a HUGE help.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:54 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• my oldest daughter is 4 and she is already jealous of her baby sister which is 8 months so im afraid both of them are gonna be super jealous when the new baby comes
    Traycibaby

Comment by Traycibaby (original poster) at 6:57 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Iv got a 4 yr old son, a 21month old daughter and a 3 month old baby girl... A preschooler, toddler and an infant... Oh yea its hardm but im a single mom doing this on my own. Im non stop go go go from 5am till midnight everyday. But its something you dont think about, you just get up and go. I love it. Never be bored again haha!
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 7:10 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• wow super mom for real lol i give it you girl... im scared!!!! lol i have my husband but still you know..... i always joke around and say i cant believe im gonna have every size car seats in my car lol
    Traycibaby

Comment by Traycibaby (original poster) at 7:18 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• It wasn't hard for us because our girls are spread apart in age, they are17, 11 and 4. But I have found though that everything seems to cater to families of 4 rather than 5. An example would be ticket packages for family of 4 or resort packages for a family of 4 and so on...

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:47 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Do you really think you have to ask, of course it does, lol.
    The good thing is that your 4 yo will go to school. :)
    It is gonna be harder.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:51 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• the 8 month old wont be, but your 4yr old will. I am about to find out if 3 is hard, I have a 1yr old and a 2 yr old and I am 39 weeks preggers.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:13 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Well I have five kids on most days and 6 when my step daughter is here. I always joke that after two it all blends together. As long as you have a good system for your kids from the begining and not let them get away with certain behaviors from the start it isn't so bad. Yeah I'm tired all the time, but I guess that comes with the territory. I have a 9 1/2 year old, 8 year old, 3 1/2, 2, and 5 month old. and my SD is 8 too! So yeah, its crazy but you'll be fine as long as you stick to your guns:)
    Roisin07

Answer by Roisin07 at 8:17 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I have a 6, 4, and 3 year old...Im always busy!
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 9:00 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I didnt find it really any different than having my original two.. My kids are 6yrs,6yrs,3yrs,8wks.. You know what to expect at that point and its all just easier IMO..
    mommyto4rugrats

Answer by mommyto4rugrats at 11:19 AM on Aug. 26, 2010