what if you poop when your pushing out your baby

Traycibaby

Asked by Traycibaby at 7:15 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You won't even know and the attending nurse or your midwife/OB will simply clean it off and continue on. It's not like they scream ' OH MY GOD! SHE TAKING A SHIT!'.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:17 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• didn't happen with either of mine but they clean it up right away. some women don't even know that it happened.
    GiannisMomma

Answer by GiannisMomma at 7:17 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• You probably will. Most doctors discretely remove it without comment.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 7:17 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• That's happened to a few women I know. Don't sweat it, they are used to that in L&D!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:17 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• It will be the last thing on your mind when you're at the point of pushing
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 7:20 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• lol!!! it has never happen to me before but i will tell you what has happen with my first 2 kids... i ask for medication and by the time the nurse or doc comes with it im 9cm and now its time to push so i had no choice but to have both natural which is not a bad thing but scarey!! (the PAIN)
    Traycibaby

Comment by Traycibaby (original poster) at 7:21 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• it happens they don't say anything just clean it up. i thought i had to asked to go to restroom they said no when i told them the pressure i felt said no hon your ready to deliver. so if i did or did not i don't know cause noone ever told me. i rather hope i did not though. i would of been embarrassed.
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 7:32 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• They wont tell you. I know I did with my second but they denied it. And it wasnt the last thing on my mind when it did happen, but I got over it quickly.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:37 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• You probably will! It's not that big of a deal. Most women do so the doctors and nurses have seen it all before!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:53 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• most women do. the doctors and nurses wont care. they are trained in this field and know what to expect. they just clean you up and go on about their work
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 8:09 AM on Aug. 26, 2010