OMG I NEED HELP PLEASE!! i think i have pmdd but already on the pill..... (TMI) adult content

it does help ALOT but not enough!!
i have read many medical sites about pmdd and suffer from all the symptoms pretty severe.. the worst for me is the anger and exhaustion!! and the helplessness!! and it comes just about the time i ovulate.. i have been checking the calendar every month for 1 yr now and it is always the same time frame and it does ease up a bit once my period would start and i would have a good week or two and then it starts ALL OVER AGAIN!! my first dr put me on wellbutrin (sp?) one yr ago and it made everything WAY worse .. and now i am on the pill continuous (no sugar pills) and it doesnt really help all that much (afraid to see how i would be without) i do not know why i am so reluctant to call my dr... i dont want them to tell me it is just depression.. i think i am depressed BECAUSE of it.. this has affected every aspect of my life... i am not a good wife or mother lately and i have no support

chiana

Asked by chiana at 7:25 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Health

• and right now it has begun all over again!! the anger and exhaustion and overwhelming helplessness....
    i just want to dry up and blow away... not really i just want answers i want to stop feeling like this.... i want to be my old self again... i want to be happy................
    the dr said the next step could be prozac... do i want that?? will it make all this go away?? or make it worse??????????????

aarrggghhhhhhhhh

i am just afraid........... of calling the dr................. why ??????????????????
    (military drs are different from others, i get a different one every few months and have to explain evreything all over again... and sometimes the drs want to take totally different approaches and i am back to square one)

anyone out there have pmdd???? how do you handle it??? what are your symptoms??? what are your treatments??? is it working??

IS THERE HOPE FOR ME????

chiana

Comment by chiana (original poster) at 7:31 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• What is PMDD????
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Why aren't you in therapy?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2010