What might be different?

During my first pregnancy I had preterm labor and preeclampsia, any ideas what I can expect different from the doctors this time around? I know different places have different practices and everything, just curious about what they might do differently this time...

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 8:07 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• they will consider you a high risk pregnancy, I believe.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:08 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Well they will always test you for the necessary issues. Just because you had it with your first doesnt mean that you'll have it with the next one. They say its more of a chance but doesn't mean you will. I had Gestational diabetes with my first son and now i'm pregnant with my 2nd i have no signs of high blood sugar at all. Good Luck!
    MomAsia

Answer by MomAsia at 8:24 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• They will more than likely monitor you. Each pregnancy of mine was different. My first was really early and my last 2 didnt come till their DD, so you really never know.
    smushy79

Answer by smushy79 at 8:44 AM on Aug. 26, 2010