Don't you just love when someone posts something nasty in your chat box and then blocks you from responding?

I'm posting this in the religious section because this is were the whole thing started...

Everyone... since I can't mention her name outright- go and take a look at my chat box at the most recent message- I tried to reply to this uptight bitch and found out I was blocked. What a damn coward...

Well, thought I'd post my response here for her to read seeing as she likes to stalk me:

'People who protest too much ususally have something to hide. So tell me, are you a closet homosexual? Do you fear a lesbian looking at your tits and ass in the shower and thinking 'God! What a turn off!? I don't care how high ranking you are (funny that you had to mention that that in order to boost your ego a little lol), I met plenty of dumb-ass bigoted officers when I worked at the Pentagon- perhaps you're one of them?'

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 8:31 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have had, I think, four nasty or preaching replies put in my note box (damn this goldfish sized memory!!!!!). But I consider each of them a badge of honor. Welcome to this exclusive club, my friend. You are among a most rarified breed--those who have gotten past what other people think of them. Those with the TRUE courage of their convictions, even when those convictions are NOT popular ones. Those who speak the truth as they see it. I salute you!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• One of the badges of honor you can earn here on cafemom. A personal stalker. LOL I think you've earned every other honor here too. Someone so offended by your comment they need to write a post of how nasty you are. Threats sent to the PM box. Nasty note on your homepage. Yep I think that covers it. Unless of course you wrote a comment so offensive it got reported. I don't care what anyone says you are awesome. I enjoy reading your comments. Have fun with your cowardly stalker.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Wonder how much money she contributes to Westboro every week...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:48 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Hahahahaha, wow. I haven't had that yet, I'm sure one of these days I will have the pleasure. I have gotten the nasty I hate you PM.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:33 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• oh wow!

what concerns me is that she's a "high ranking" military person that acts that juvenile!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 8:49 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I call bullshit on her. Any high ranking officer would have more morality than that.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:57 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Isn't that like running up to someone and hitting them and then running away?? :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:10 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Mary Mary,Why ya buggin? LOL

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:35 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• So far, i have suprisingly never had anyone post something negative on my chatterbox. Maybe in the future though, i know i have very different views & I'm not scared to share them.

What a bitch. Obviously, she is just a hateful coward.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:47 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Ihart, they are just supporting your own arguments by being that way.

A pagan would would be hear your protests and be like "Cool. Wanna latte?" and move on, but certain groups have to drag it out, and respond with claw and teeth as though gettin gall in your face (as it were) is going to somehow change your mind when in fact it supports what you were saying. I been there. I feel ya ;)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:56 AM on Aug. 26, 2010