What are topics I shouldn't talk about tonight with Hubby's work crowd?

Stockpiling for the impending doom is already on the list, can you think of more?

FiveofaKind

Asked by FiveofaKind at 4:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Don't talk about how shoes make you drop your panties faster than they could blink. Don't talk about anything that makes you drop your panties.

Don't talk about any health issues of any sort of anyone in your whole family. Only talk about things that make you look like the most interesting, upbeat, lucky person in the whole world.
    Aubles

Answer by Aubles at 5:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• religion, polictic or impending downsizing of the company.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• The election, the economy, church, the kids... anything that will keep you from having a total blast while you're out!
    peanutsmom323

Answer by peanutsmom323 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Talk about anything but work... unless they bring up a conversation on it. Find out what they do in their "past time" & this is a great way to find out how interesting that person is or if you have anyting in common.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 4:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Cafemom. Don't bring it up. LOL
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 4:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I make it policy not to talk about religion, abortion, politics, and economics. Ever. Unless I am with family and close friends
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I go to these things a lot with my hubby and I really just follow his lead since the topic of convo can depend on who we are talking to...peer employee conversations are usually very casual and loose and rowdy and boss convos are much more professional and subdued.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 6:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2008