Why would someone delete a comment from a female?

My daughter's bf is 18 and she is 17. They have been going out for 2 yrs. He recieved a comment on his myspace ( he added me as his friend on there and it said "thanks for being there for me, I don't know what I would do without you, you are amazing" or something along those lines. I know they had dated a long time ago, for a few months. I noticed she sent similar comments to her other friends. The comment itself didn't bother me, but him deleting it did.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Maybe he felt you would interpret it this way and that is why he deleted it. No one will ever know why until someone asks him.
    Lainee21106

Answer by Lainee21106 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• uh okay...why don't you tell "your daughter" that there are more important things in life to worry about? It's just a petty myspace message...why do you care so much?
    Anonymous

• maybe he is trying to keep contact with this person to a minamum and keeping up any of her messages may send her signals that he doesnt want to send -
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 4:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• That seems like a question your daughter needs to ask him, if she cares. Why do YOU care that much about kid business. I mean it wasn't "thanks for a good time". Don't cause any drama until real drama happens. And do you really want to be all in the middle of her and her bf? He could have helped that other girl pass a Geometry test by that comment. And he probably deleted it so nobody would read further into it.
    Anonymous

• i agree with the last comment its just myspace. some people read into some of these comments way too much. i delete coments all the time cause i hate having so many on there. and i had friends delete some i sent them no big deal life goes on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Oct. 10, 2008