so many non closed question..can we have

a special day where cafemom gives you points for choosing a best answer, or a fancy award for the day therefore closing these questions?

i have made it a goal to close my old ones, i have 88 questions! i will never get to it today, but i am going to try!

anyone else have a ton of open old questions? how many do you have???

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 9:23 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• wow..i have 530! This goes way back to when i first joined and didnt know you could select a best answer..haha
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:27 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I don't know how many unclosed questions I have..not that many..but sometimes some questions aren't really for a 'best answer', kwim? So it's like how do you close those when it's a question that doesn't matter what the answer is?
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 9:30 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I have a ton. Not sure how many but I will try to get around to closing them today.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 9:40 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• When I've asked question like "What's the milk prices in your neck of the woods?" I just delete it after a period of time, because there really can't be a "best answer". It would be nice if CM gave the option to close questions without needing to select the "best answer". Yes, I know deleting looses point, blah, blah,.. SO WHAT? If you are "active" enough loosing a few points for deleting a question will NOT "hurt" you. Besides what does it matter? The whole point thing is stupid, in my opinion.

As for how many open questions do I have the answer is 0!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:41 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• 530
    LMAO!
    go to my other question on how many do you have open, you may have the most!
    i thought i had a lot with 88

would if encourage people to close with best answer
    IF there was a speacil day with extra bonus something??

now watch cafemom does that and i have closed all of mine-lol

just feel like cleaning it up, nad looking to see what questions i asked long ago
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Aug. 26, 2010