what are the five things that you would want to take with you to a desert island?

You can only have 5 things with you, what would they be?

Well since I could only have 5 things I would have to start with my husband, all three of our kids and a magic lamp so that way I could have three wishes and use those wishes to get everything else that I would need....lol

stewieswife

Asked by stewieswife at 9:40 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Non people things: I'd say a Bible, ample food, tools, rope, sewing kit.

Answer by Bmat at 9:41 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• A working boat, an engine for it, enough gas to get home, food and fresh water for the journey
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• don't need five things..just Wilson, so i can have someone (?) to talk to as the hours go by.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:54 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• my bible, clean water to drink, enough food to eat, electicity for my lap top so i can still talk to CM, to let you guys know how sweet it is to finally have my own space w/o no kids. house to live in.can i have 6 my dog follows me everywhere.lol
    nana143

Answer by nana143 at 10:07 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• A plane, pilot and gas

Answer by rkoloms at 9:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2010