How long are we going to accept things like this happening?

I don't know about you but I am done, been done. Whats your take?

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 9:59 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Why deport him at this point. He's made it obvious that he has no respect for our laws, our citizens, or the country. He needs a lead pill because nothing else will matter to him ~ and the same should happen to every single illegal that takes the life of an American. Deport the ones that haven't broken any of the rest of our laws and than stop all legal immigration from countries that refuse to do anything to stop their people from swarming here illegally. Just because we're a nation founded by immigrants is no reason to accept people who break our laws to come here or abuse/kill legal citizens. It's 'give us your tired, your poor', not 'the dregs of your society and criminals'.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 7:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm really sick of hearing these arguments, I know plenty of people that come here legally.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:50 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Go to the link Maureen-MD.

Oh my goodness, that is where I live! Like one county over!

I think it is total and complete BS to tell the truth. If you are here to "make a better life for your kids" etc then become a LEGAL immigrant or GTFO!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:02 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Apparently they really don't care to take the proper actions after he was arrested the first few times.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:02 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I don't know, but I keep wondering WHO will have to die for anyone to take this seriously.

My heart goes out to those that knew and loved the elderly man that was killed by this criminal. I hope that they are able to find some closure regardless of the inaction of local, state and federal governments not doing their jobs.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:07 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Done with what?
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:00 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I agree half of them don't have insurance. And we as American citizens will be fined or put in jail for it. The jobs are leaving America why are they still here. This poor man lost his life for this idiot,oh I forgot license too. The laws are so screwed up protects them more because they work so cheap.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:19 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Ugh. Seriously, it makes me so sick. I can't freakin' stand it. It's just all so wrong. They need to stay in their freakin' country if they aren't going to come here legally!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:39 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• And legal or not, that doesn't give them the right to commit crimes!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:40 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• "Most" illigal imigrants are here working at jobs that Americans don't want to do, picking fruit or working in factories. The companies that pay them should be fined not the people who are employed by them.

I know several people who would love to have any job, even picking fruit, but they can't because the employees can hire illegals for cheaper and don't have to buy them insurance or even report that they employ them. So now legal people who need a job (because of our wonderful economy and 10% unemployment) CAN'T do the jobs BECAUSE the illegals are doing them.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 12:37 PM on Aug. 26, 2010