When you were a kid, did you like Back to School shopping?

My SO is telling me I'm the only crazy one that loved fall and back to school stuff when I was a kid. Help me prove him wrong.

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 10:03 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in

• I loved the back to school shopping and the first day of school. That all wore off by the end of the 1st week though....lol.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:11 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Honestly I hated it. We didn't have money for anything really - we'd get maybe a new outfit and some pencils. I looked forward to the middle of the school year when my worn clothes would look like everyone elses.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:04 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Not really. I just figured I could get what I needed during the course of the school year as I needed them.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:05 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I hated it because my Mom always picked out such awful clothes and we never had enough money. I didn't want anything outrageously expensive, or anything. Oddly enough, to this day I love office/school supplies and all the other accoutrements of school EXCEPT clothes.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 10:19 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• nope.. i didn't like it cause we didn't have enough money to get everything and we only got what we NEEDED at that time (which was only shoes, folders, notebook paper and pens) and nothing else..
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I loved back to school shopping. Yet in those days we didn't have to wear uniforms.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:06 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I loved it. I rarely got new things/clothes as a child. We would get our supplies, then head over to the clothing department at KMart or WalMart. We got two pair of jeans, three shirts, socks, underwear, a pair of shoes. That was it for the year. It was a good time.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:10 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I loved it!
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I loved it then. I love it now. I will have to still do some even when my kids are grown.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:59 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I loved it cause we made a day of shopping at walmart, the mall, eatting out and just being together as a family, which was the only time our activities would allow...lol
    stewieswife

Answer by stewieswife at 11:16 AM on Aug. 26, 2010