I want to know

We just got back from our ultrasound and the baby would not lay right. His or her had the umb. cord between the legs, legs closed, on his/her tummy, and cuddling with the placenta. So my question to you all, have any of you used the Intelligender Test? If so, how accurate was it? We are going to see what happens when we go back in three weeks and if the baby is still not laying right, we are going to order the intelligender.

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 4:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I dont know about those tests, but I know how you feel. Our little girl didnt show what she's going to be until I was almost 26-29weeks along. She used to always cross her legs or just didnt lay right to see it. But if I would have known about such a test, I prolly wouldnt have bought it... I love the ultrasounds more. Because then you can actually -see- it... :D

Boy or girl... you'll get to know soon i guess. :)

Good luck xD
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• on another forum I'm in, 3 girls tried inteligender. 1 was correct, 1 was wrong. 1 is still waiting for her ultrasound.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 4:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2008