• In the Spotlight:

traditions...

Do you and your family have any traditions? If so, what are they??

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 4:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We have a ton and mostly are movies we watch certain days of the year (w/the seasons or holidays). We also have foods/certain dishes we only eat during certain times of the year.

Ex/ I only make Apple Snicker "salad" in the summer, Oatmeal bars in the Fall, Pecan pie/bars in the Fall; we eat a certain brunch dish on the Wed. b/4 Thanksgiving, we eat snacks the Wed. night b/4 Thanksgiving and on Christmas Eve, Cinn. rolls on Christmas morning...

Actually, we have pizza and watch a movie on Friday nights: Family movie night at our house. I don't know if that's "tradition", but we've been doing it for years.

I hope to have Sunday brunch or Sunday dinners at my house when my kids are older with families.
    Anonymous

• Lots of them..every holiday is filled with certain ones.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• every yr i go to the arabian horse show with my mother or husband. i used to go on vacations every yr with my mother and lately the new tradition has been to go to mexico for christmas. once a month we have family game night with the entire extended family. we have family home evening on mondays if everyone is able to make it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Lasagna on christmas give gifts the entire month of the persons birthday.
    tellis

Answer by tellis at 9:43 AM on Oct. 10, 2008