Public restrooms and cell phones

Isn't that sooo gross when someone is talking on their cell phone when they are using a stall in the restrooms? I feel so grossed out for the person on the other side who has no idea that the person they are talking to is has the pants around their ankles and is taking a dump while talking to them.

Is it really that big a burden to wait till your done and just call em back?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 10:18 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think cell phones have seriously dumbed down American. When people can't even take a shit without taking to someone on the phone then we have a serious problem.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:35 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Nah..I do it.. But I let em know whats goin on! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:19 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• lol! funny..i do that all the time at home..what's the difference if i'm out in public?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:20 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Doesn't bother me much. I try not to do it very much in respect for those that it does bother, but if I'm the only one there, I'll keep the conversation going. Most of the people I talk to know that I'll talk while on the toilet. Most of them do the same. Like I said in your other question, we're pretty open people. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:20 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• LOL - it is a little gross. I have been known to text from the bathroom though, sometimes it's the only chance I get.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:20 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• "wow that means there is shit on there phone cause how do they wipe there ass gross"

The good old fashion between the head and shoulder from wiping to after hand washing. It takes practice :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:24 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I text but don't talk.... it distracts me! ;) And I don't want them to hear the echo of the bathroom! lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:21 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• wow that means there is shit on there phone cause how do they wipe there ass gross
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I don't do it, but I wouldn't probably even notice if the person on the other side of the phone was doing it.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:22 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I've never done it in public, but if I need to go while on the phone at home.....I'll go.

What makes you grossed out for the person on the other end? They don't have to see it, they don't have to smell it, they don't even have to know. (For all you know, 3 of the posters on this thread have their laptops in their lap, sitting on the commode. Think about that one from now on ;))

People use the bathroom. It's a fact of life.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:26 AM on Aug. 26, 2010