How long did your baby play with an exersaucer?

I'm thinking of buying an exersaucer for my dd but I'm worried that she won't be in it long and it would be a waste of money. She's 5 mo now.

Asked by AmaliaAbby08 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Until about 11 months with all 3 of my kids.

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I got one of those ones that converted to a toddler play station. It was the Fisher Price Piano exersaucer one. I got that when she was 5 or 6 months old, and she played in the infant part until 11 or so months, and then we took out the seat and she used that until she was 2. Cost us $50 on ebay brand new.

Answer by Silvia1011 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Mine is an exersaucer and jumper until 12 months....but after she started crawling at 10 months she wanted more floor time and was in rarely in there.

Answer by sondrajoy at 12:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• They are def is in worth the money. My DD is in her's quite a bit. It is an activity center as well and then it turns into a walk behind thingy when she is ready to pull up and start walking. We paid $79.99 at BRU it is called Baby sit and step by Kolcraft totally worth the money. There is a pic of her in it on my page if you want to check it out.

Answer by lynn63042 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• my first was about 8 months old. and my second never played with one.

Answer by NessLynn at 1:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Around 11 months - at that point, he started to try climbing out of it, so it became unsafe.

Answer by cafemama at 3:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• about a year. Find a second hand one from someone you know or at a yard sale.

Answer by elwalters77 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• My first son loved it, would ist it in for up to a hour and play. But my youngest almost 10 months now hardly will go in it. My oldest was in it untill he started walking at 1, he climbs in it now ocasionly because he sees his broter in it.

Answer by JenKT at 11:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i started my son at 5 months and he still plays with it (11 months now).. mine opens up so toddlers can play ... our friends baby (he's 2) plays with it!

Answer by hottie4amommy at 9:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2008