Have you ever bought anything off of Ebay? What was it?

I have purchased most of my Westmoreland Paneled Grape milkglass peices off of Ebay. They are hard to find locally. I have also purchased college books, books, stamps, parts and pieces to fix things, beads for making jewelry, video games, movies and occasionally some clothing. You really have to be careful with the clothing though because it might not be an accurate size and you have to be able to trust who is selling it and their descriptions. I always make sure to check out their feedback and I don't usually buy anything from anyone who has less than 99.8% feedback and really prefer 100%.

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 10:26 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• I buy and sell kids clothes. I don't pay too much attention to feedback, if I notice they had a lower score I would read what happened, some buyers can be mean and leave negative feedback for no reason. I have 100% feedback now (used to be 98% because of a seller who gave me a negative for giving her a negative, but they removed it when they changed their feedback rules.) I have gotten two neutrals though, one because the price tag was handwritten, which I meant to mention in the listing but forgot. and one because the white heart on a dress had grey stripes, which is was supposed to because it was an animal print, but I didn't mention it and the lady thought it was dirty. So, yeah, don't judge a seller over feedback until you read what the problem was.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 10:40 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• haha we bought my a dress that my sister wore to be my maid of honor... it was gorgeous!!!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:27 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• You name it, I have probably bought it there...books, electronics, personal supplies, beauty products
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:28 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I've bought a bunch of things...two citizen watches for less than half the regular cost, a Seiko Honda racing edition watch.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:30 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I have puchased textbooks, clothing, and an alligator taxidermy for my first apartment in Manhattan years ago.
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 10:31 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Yes, I've bought a lot..........mostly clothes, but books and jewelry too. I try to read the descriptions very carefully and the seller's feedback comments. I ask a lot of questions. I only buy new clothing items. I have sold a lot on there too.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:32 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I've purchased all kinds of stuff.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:34 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• no not me but my hubby has
    mom1T2Ldh

Answer by mom1T2Ldh at 10:37 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• a (really nice) pool table, cd's, jewelry, dolls, legos, clothes, dvd's, art prints, Nightmare Before Christmas stuff...I usually only do buy it now-because bidding annoys me! but if it is something I really want then I'll bid. I have had a problem or two, but I love ebay! You can find so much cool stuff there
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:39 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i have bought my wedding dress on e-bay...i love it and i only paid $100 for it!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 10:43 AM on Aug. 26, 2010