I am such a klutz lol

So I had my son in my arm and I was getting something out of my trunk and I knock it down on my head, practically pinning my head in it.... now I have a huge knot on my forehead.... I'm so embarrassed haha anyone else here a super Klutz like me???

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 10:32 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ow! Sorry you have a headache :-(
    I'm a clutz too. Very much so. My stomach is still sore from having the appendectomy a little over a week ago. And yesterday I walked out of my bedroom past the washer and dryer and walked right into the corner of the dryer. The corner hit perfect over the huge bruise and the top incision. I about cried!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:35 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I whacked my arm closing the rear door of my mini-van. It was hurt like the dickens and was bruised for a really long time.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• At least a couple times a day I have that *face palm* moment, hoping that no one saw what I did... FYI, there is NOTHING funny about a funny bone!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:39 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I'm a big klutz. My DH has a file on his phone of pictures of all the stupid things I've done; both arms broken (at different times), blew out my knee, miscellaneous bruises that can't be explained. I'm a walking accident waiting to happen! He says it's a good thing I'm cute, lol.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Oh yeah! I am SUPER KLUTZ! The amazing self injuring woman!

I trip over my own feet, imaginary objects, run into walls, bang my head on cabinets... vehicles doors... counters... drawers...., slip, trip and fall. Lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:44 AM on Aug. 26, 2010