trying to have another baby

were trying for another kid i have one 19 month old now and i seem to not be getting pregnant again. we've been trying for about 6 or 7 months now. what could be wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Anything..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:38 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Seek professional help.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Dont listen to those above me. It can take one year for a normal, healthy couple to get pregnant. try not to stress about it. If you are too concerned, you can talk to your doctor, but when I was trying for my first child and six months in to TTC, I went to my doctor and he said to stop stressing about it, throw OKS away and have sex three times each week. Bam...the next month i got pregnant.
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 11:03 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Start charting- get a basal body thermomenter and temp check every morning- this will show you your pattern of ovulation or in my case the lack of ovulation. I charted 6 months and didnt have a single month of ovulation so I took my charts to the dr and got help.. But without showing that your really not ovulating they wont do anything for you- plus they do blood testing to check different hormone levels to see if something else is causeing it..
    But like glowing4caleb said- it can take a normal couple with nothing wrong a year to get pregnant..

GOOD LUCK!
    mommyto4rugrats

Answer by mommyto4rugrats at 11:07 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• oops.. thermometer* ugh typing too fast causes extra letters!
    mommyto4rugrats

• I'm with mommyto4...charting will help you to understand what your body is doing. Then if you still aren't getting pregnant, you can take all the charts to the doctor and they will have a better idea of what you need to do rather than shooting in the dark.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:11 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• YES! I charted last time, as well! Good point!
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 1:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Charting help me get pregnant with my son. 6-7 months is not considered a long time to be getting pregnant. My dr always said it can take a year.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I was watching a special on Fertility the other day and the Dr. said that it is normal for it to take up to a year to conceive.
    The thing that helped me the most was charting my basil body temperature and using Take Charge of Your Fertility Software to keep track of it all. Good Luck.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:46 AM on Aug. 27, 2010