Have you ever given birth and then looked at your child and thought "He/she really isn't very cute"?

Dabberdoo

Asked by Dabberdoo at 10:38 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope. People stop us to comment how cute/handsome our boys are
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:39 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Not my kids (who were beautiful!!) ;) But my first grandchild. She looked different than the photos that had been sent. BUT I was in love within 3 minutes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• No. I saw nothing but love and perfection when I looked at all my boys for the first time. All 3 were absolutely beautiful with little round faces and tiny noses.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• lol... no i've never thought that personally of my kids but i've thought that about some other kids. Newborns really aren't that cute when they're first born :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 10:43 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• For the first day or so. And people stop me and tell me how cute my kids are all the time too, that doesn't mean they weren't funny looking newborns.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• well, I noticed that DD head a cone head but whether or not she was cute was the very least of my concerns at that time. I expected my newborn to look like.... she had just been born. lol
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:44 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Nope! My son was/is pretty adorable though! Honestly, the only baby I've been like "hoooooly sh*t" about was a photo I found in my parent's room growing up. & guess what?... IT WAS ME! So I suppose even the not so cuddly looking ones can end up pretty.. or at least I like to think so ;-)
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 10:45 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• LOL..Oh my goodness! NO!
    I'm sure they did look all wrinkly and turtle like and all that funny stuff but all I saw and still see when I look at my children is beautiful.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:49 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Deffinitly not my kid shes a cutie and everyone tells us that...The only child ive seen that was SOOO UGLY was my cousins daughter...shes still isnt cute after 4 years lol.
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 10:50 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i didn't think that of my kids, but now my husband on the other hand when he was a baby looked very funny of course he was 3 months early and had a little head with big eyes. I always joke with him how could i have fallen in love with such a dorky looking baby but he knows i love him very much
    stewieswife

Answer by stewieswife at 10:50 AM on Aug. 26, 2010