help me get through til Saturday lol

DH and I haven't made love in 3 weeks because he got sick and then I started my period and now I have a bladder infection it was really bad, but I am feeling better although I still have the antibiotics until Saturday. DH wont have intercourse with me until after I finish all my meds that is today then 2 more days away. I am going insane I can't take it anymore. He told me to use my vibrator until then lol. I told him I did it didn't work. Help me how can I hold off until Saturday by Saturday it will be 4 weeks since we made love an I am honestly getting annoyed and starting to get b*t*h lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Keep your self occupied with other things or just rape him when hes sleeping just like SuperrMommyy said lol
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Get him to use the vibrator on you. ;-)
    GoodMomma24-7

Answer by GoodMomma24-7 at 10:56 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• SuperrMommyy, he absolutely CAN catch a bladder infection from her if she still has active bacteria in her urethra. Another thing to consider here is, are you using hormonal birth control? If you are and you've been on antibiotics, your birth control effectiveness is greatly reduced until 7 days after you finish your medication, so plan accordingly.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:02 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Damn..id go ahead and rape him in his sleep! lol
    Just kidding.. try to keep your mind off it..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:54 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Why can't he use it on you... Or he can use a condom.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:55 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I have that bitchy problem too!! lol, think of it as all over again, and you can tease the crap out of him, and he can't do a darn thing about it, so he's going to suffer as well!! On top of that you can send him away and make something really romantic and fun in the bedroom!! Think of it as, he's going to have to suffer with you!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 10:56 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• wow, he wont have sex..it seems like my dh would have sex with me on my death bed..i dnt thnk anything would make him say "no, im not having sex with you". thats mean! but i guess hes thinking about ur best interest-not making ur infection any worse..u better use that vibrator! if it dnt work, i think its time u got another.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• ya he had a bad cold that he was having trouble breathing, finally when he was up to doing it then I startedmy period and of course I wont do it on my period (that is gross) so I had to wait and then I got a bad bladder infection so even though I am feeling better DH doesn't want to do anything until all my meds are gone incase it makes it worse or that he catches it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• He cant catch a bladder infection! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:59 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• JAYDSMOM2

I mean it did get me off (TMI), but I still want it from him. If you know what I mean?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Aug. 26, 2010