Did anyone drink Raspberry Leaf tea during pregnancy?

I've heard it's good for "uterus strength." Just curious if anyone has drank it and had a good experience. Shorter labor than usual? (Of course, it hard to saw what "usual" is.) Less pain? Those are some of the claims I've heard...

_sheila_28

Asked by _sheila_28 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I drank this during pregnancy and my dr. told me that tea dehydrates you so I had to stop. I really did not find that it worked or didn't work. I drank it during my first preg. and had to be induced and I found out it wasn't that great for me to drink during my 2nd preg. Both of my kids came early though so I don't know if that helped or not?? The best thing to do while preg is to walk, and do pilates if you can because it strengthens your core and other muscles that seem to weaken with preg. and age.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 8:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2008