Are you feeding / caring for your pet adequately?

Does it surprise you that waitresses are given lesser kindness on a human standard??

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 11:29 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I've not run into any shelters for wait staff that need adopting... if I have to pay them the same as their employers do, I can probably afford one, though... It surprises me that slavery is still legal --and in Northern, not just Southern states.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:32 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• The servers can say "Screw this" if they feel they aren't being treated fairly. A dog or cat can't.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 11:37 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I would hope that waitresses would expect more out of life than a plate of chow and a pitcher of water once a day.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:39 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Ha ha!! Good one Lindaclement !!! Sweet. and so perfect an answer, all these people that are all about their cars, how great the service was, ''oh, and it wasn't even cold. !!" Please, I am just grateful that I have food. If I were getting the pay waitresses have gotten with the minor exeption of a few that don't pay too bad, but could also improve. How much do people need to go out and eat ?> For the love to God and mankind, how would this appear if he returned right now? NOT TOO NICE> Good wage --- = a good worker. IF not hire one willing to work better. But this $2 thing still exists>
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I know it is sooooo wrong the way waitresses get treated. I try to tip well, say please and thank you.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:51 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• But not everyone can or does tip well or even say any pleases or thanks, like my d/h so embarrasing as he does it worse to them and myself and home, but soo so so worse to them. he treats them like dogs.
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My parrot and dog are well cared for and No it dosnt suprise me that waitresses are working for a less than human standard. They REALLY should be paid the regular minimum wage. Tipping is not law, but perhaps it should be if they keep paying them at such a low hourly with all the cheap ass people out there.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Wow, I could not be with someone who is disrespectful to waitresses or anyone who works in customer service.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2010