Fart Wars!

So last night I asked my SO why he no longer spoons with me. Well it turns out that his answer was shocking. He told me that since I have been pregnant I have been farting on him so he needs to sleep with his ass towards me so he can defend himself, meaning that he can fart back!

OMG! How has your SO been handling the increased gas in your pregnancy?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 5:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol i love that, my hubby every once in a while spoons with me, useally when i am partialy awake, there have been nights though that he has threatened to go sleep on the couch cause of the smell, i just laugh and keep doing it... i am still waiting for the bed to myself!!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 5:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• lol omg i laughed so hard with this lol... thats just like me and my SO lol.... ive gotten horrible
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• lol...i just tell my hubby right before so he'll move and i dont fart on him. so far not too smelly..but he'd probably just roll over and try to defend himself as well.LOL...i dont like spooning lately though becuase I get too hot and he likes to stick to me like glue!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:27 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• lol i know what your talking about.. haha mine doesnt really give me a hard time about it. he understands and he tells me to just let it all out. its so embarrasing lol. ahh the wonderful life of being pregnant.haha
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• LMAO When I was pregnant I woke up early one morning and thinking hubby was still asleep let a big one rip and all I hear from hubby is "Is that a challenge" and he lets an even bigger one rip. I laughed so hard I had to run to the bathroom so I didn't pee myself.
    MammaMcC

Answer by MammaMcC at 8:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2008