Who is tired of hearing about the mosque?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Obviously not you
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:54 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I am tired of hearing prejudicial comments about the mosque and Muslims.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 11:55 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My answer from Religious Debate, copied and pasted:

I'm extremely tired of hearing about it. The other day on the news they had a text-in poll asking "Do you think they have the right to build the mosque?" I literally stopped loading the dishwasher and yelled "AAHHHH, of COURSE they have the right!"

I also tired of hearing the bazillion excuses people come up with to justify being against it. "I'm not a bigot, it has nothing to do with their religion. I just think it's dangerous and if we allow them to build it, we're just asking for another attack."

I'd laugh if it weren't so stupid.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:57 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Omg, me, me, me! At this point, I don't care if they build it or not, as long as I don't have to hear about it, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:57 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• ME! *Waves hands around frantically and jumps up and down*
    ME!
    ME!
    ME!
    ME!
    ME!
    I AM!
    DO YOU SEE ME?!
    ME!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:58 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I'm not tired of talking about it. I wish there was more i could do help fear mongering ignorants see the truth
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I am tired of hearing people being bigots and bitching about it if that's what your asking.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• A college student who did volunteer work in Afghanistan was charged Wednesday with using a folding tool to slash the neck and face of a New York City taxi driver after the driver said he is Muslim.

More hate crimes....
    "Right now the public sentiment is very serious" because of the ground zero mosque debate

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-08-25-cabbie-stabbing-muslim_N.htm?csp=34news
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 12:18 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• What mosque?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:18 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I am tired of it which is why I don't answer most of the questions about it. I don't know the first thing about being muslim so it's hard for me to feel passionate about it - at all. I do respect the opinions of people on both sides of the argument though.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2010