A Christian asking another Christian!!!

Anyone really can answer these questions, but I'm specifically curious about what BLEEP has to say. (These are series questions, I'm not trying to be condescending or judgmental). BLEEP ... what exactly qualifies one to be a Christian? I see that you claim to be Christian, but don't believe in many of the tenants of Christianity like Satan, hell, sin, the inerrancy of Scripture, and your faith doesn't impact or change your life. Do you believe in the trinity? Do you believe in the death & resurrection of Christ? Do you believe in the second coming of Christ and if so what do you think will happen at that point? I am truly curious. In your mind's eye, what makes one Christian?

Can we say the word hypocrite?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Religious Debate

• The real downside of this is that I'm going to have a hard time not calling her "Bleep" from now on instead of her name.

Honestly, what is this obsession that ******SOME******* (not all, not every, not stereotyping, if not applicable, feel free to bugger off) Christians have with telling everyone else how to be a Christian while at the same time throwing the mother of all hissies the second anyone so much as hints that they may not be perfect in their own observance? I mean seriously, it was so bad that you all even went to war and started killing each other over it not that long ago. Where's all that peace and love and crap that's supposed to be in the book?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:08 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• debates on whether or not she wants to be involved... I missed the question... have no clue what the highschoolers are going on about... seriously this has to be an epidemic... grown adults reverting back to their high school days and believe me its not just here on cafemom either. Scratches her head and just sighs!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Come on guys leave the original poster alone. She deleted her question and didn't realize that she was breaking a rule. You guys are being worse than she was. What's with all the high school like cat fights on here. It's enough to make me want to quit using this site.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• you can google "how to become a good christian"...its actually kinda funny some of the stuff you find. They actually have steps
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Is that what this refers to?

Yep, that was the text of the question. Is it time to sing Kumbaya yet?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:20 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Read ----the ---------bible. Yes, hell is real, yes it's put away at the last judgment. Yes the devil is real, Yes he's here now. Yes it's true we die and get resurrected, and No the trinity is non - existent.

THE Father , THE son, and THE holy spirit are all separate, but have a power common of each that is connected to the FATHER.

THE holy spirit, is an extention of Jesus's own power but not as his flesh, it's our symbol of hope that is used until he comes back, and yes it's real, so believe on the holy spirit to guide us while Jesus is still in heaven yet.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 12:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• so...freaking...lost. a telemarketer calls and bugs me for a few mins and now i have no clue what all these questions are stemming from.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:37 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Aww... thanks! Now we can all answer "BLEEP's" question.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:05 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I just couldn't resist What a hypocritical question?
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• who is bleep? or are you talking about bloop?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:08 PM on Aug. 26, 2010