How do I mend a broken heart ? My husband.

My husband has grew up in not a such good enviroment. Well his nickname is the VA master which is VERBAL ABUSER MASTER. Not very funny when I am the abused anyone want to chat?

evedes2000

Asked by evedes2000 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• How does he abuse you?
    silvergecko264

Answer by silvergecko264 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• honey message me i am in the same boat as you
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 12:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• So you knew this about him, dated him and had a child with him all the while he Verbally abuses you??
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My husband also grew up witnessing physical abuse against his mom and pot use by both parents. I am so thankful that he has chosen to not emulate the negative aspects of his childhood. Perhaps the two of you (or just him) can seek a counselor to talk to. You do not deserve to be abused in any way.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:27 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• First you must be willing not only to mend a broken heart but willing to accept the fact that you do not deserve to be abused regardless as to his childhood expierences...If your willing to accept it, then you are willing to open your eyes and not allow his abuse to bring you d own any longer.You need professional help to help yourself out of this situation.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My ex husband was a verbal abuser master also and I left him before things got worse
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 5:45 PM on Aug. 26, 2010