To the Christian talking people and answerers...

So, while you are all debating what Christianity is, others are saying one is less Christian than the other. Am I wrong when I say that isn't your place to judge the other by their action? Really, it isn't your decision on how good or bad one follows. The only thing I got out of this was one up man's ship, and I don't understand why some people are replying with the she's a better christian than you are. It is not your place, not is it your job to judge or down grade the other person. If she was saying there is no such thing as God, the father, maker in heaven in earth, it still isn't your place. So what exactly was the point?

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Religious Debate

• I agree. It's no one's place to judge.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:20 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• you missed the original question which has since been deleted, which sparked this.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• There seems to be an epidemic lately of people stepping into the middle of a conversation and then throwing a fit when they don't understand it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:22 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

-------------------

exactly.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• No, it's truth and honesty. This is a place for questions, so I asked it! If they want to have a debate where no one can place their opinions or ask questions later, they shouldn't have held it on a public board for the world to see and react. I don't care what the original post was, I care the judgment that came after. Your place is to follow, not to be the judgment for God, not to say one is better than the other. So one thinks differently, or doesn't believe at all, it still isn't anyone's place to say if they are right or wrong, it is God's, and no one elses, not even the original posters....
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Obby and Not, it wasn't your place to get int he middle and judge either.
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 12:27 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I don't care what the original post was

Then why should we care about your opinion? Did it occur to you once before you posted this to send a pm to someone and ask them what was going on before you decided to make your own judgment about people, even as you admit you don't care what it was about?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• it wasn't your place to get int he middle and judge either.

I <3 irony
    NotPanicking

• I wasn't judging, I asked a question, and if that is too offensive for you, why do you keep coming back? I said, it's no one's place to judge but God's, that is more an informative statement than a pass of judgment, not to mention to say you claim the one is more Christian than the other, when you yourself are passing judgment when you know it's God's pass. The post I believe was to non-Christians, asking for non Christian's to answer, if you are christian why did you look? She was asking a question like everyone else does on these post's... I believe she said if god doesn't exist, why try to suppress him so bad, why is that wrong? She didn't denounce her Christianity, nor did she say God isn't real, he doesn't exist. Why is that bad?
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• No offense to anyone but for a answer about judging I just read a lot of it. I believe that as a Christian I have the right to judge whether the outer appearances of someone who claims to be a Christian. It is not my place to judge the heart. If someone claims to be a Christian but is having an affair(for example) I would have to question whether he/she was a true Christian
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 12:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2010