what is my due date

I go to the doctor next week, but I figured I would see what others thought .... my cycles went 35 days, 35 days, 28 days, 22 days, and now I'm pregnant ... my first day of my laast period was July 22nd ... and I tested positive for the first time yesterday ... after a week of testing .... so what's my due date haha?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• May 18 about. I think. Congrats! and Good Luck!
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 12:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• With longer than average cycles its hard to say. I would tell them at the first doctor's appointment that you aren't sure of the date of your last cycle so they will order an ultrasound to determine how far along you are. Many doctors go by the standard ovulation on cycle day 14, regardless of whether you've been charting your cycle or not.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• wait for the u/s they will give you the exact due date.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• No clue!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Going from the first day of your last period you would be due on April 28th. Congratulations!

Christinamomof3

Answer by Christinamomof3 at 12:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• assuming you ovulated 2 weeks after your period started (big assumption!) your estimated due date would be april 28th. it's really just a big guess anyway, especially since it's normal to give birth from 37 (or less)-42 (or more) weeks pregnant. i'd just expect baby sometime in the 2nd half of april or in the first half of may :D congrats!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:45 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• lol @ july 29 :D
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• go an Google due date calculators.
    Micki-Cook

Answer by Micki-Cook at 5:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2010