Is it dangerous to be on 2 forms of birth control at once?

I'm on Implanon and the pill because a nurse at planned parenthood suggested it to regulate my periods. But I'm so sick lately and thinking this is the cause. But I also get frequent headaches, almost migraines, way before this situation arose, so I don't know what to attribute this sickness to. I'm throwing up, have EXTREME fatigue, and horrible headaches.

siobhanfitz

Asked by siobhanfitz at 5:34 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Health

• yeah that might not be safe, you may want to check in with an OB instead of just a nurse...because they know more about BC than a nurse would. ---hope you get to feeling better and soon. -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 5:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I've never heard of doubling up on BC pills...that sounds dangerous! There are enough side effects from the Pill(blood clots, heart problems, cancer, etc) let alone from two different pills.
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 12:59 AM on Oct. 10, 2008