Evap Line or Possible Postive?

I took a PG test the other day and didnt get to see it before the time that it was suppsoed to be read. When I did look at it there was a + sign. Both lines where blue and it didnt look like an evap line at all. It wasnt shadowy or see through. It looks like a faint positive. My youngests test did that as well. It didnt turn positive until HOURS later. I took another one and that one came back negative. So what are the chances I am pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't trust tests with blue lines since evap lines and false positives are common. Get a pink line test or digital and test again. Based on what you said though, it is likely you are NOT pregnant.
    LovingJayhawk

Answer by LovingJayhawk at 12:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i would say that it is not a positive, especially since you tested again and it was negative. they tell you to read it within a certain time for a reason
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I would get a digi, more reliable and then you dont have to question the results. Or go the dr and get a blood test.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 2:11 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• if you are barely pregnant and had something to drink before you took the second test, you diluted out the hormone. If you re-test at all use first morning urine before you drink anything. Then wait so you can read the result in the alloted time frame.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2010