Before anybdy judge me you should know me and since you don't,keep your opinions to yourself unless you know my situation.I'm dealing with an autistic niece who's 25 I've raised from a baby because my sister was adrug addict and I waited too long to have my own child with a man who doesn't care about his son and why I'm I telling you people this like y'all care about anybody on this site tell me I'm wrong right now ?

mommys1luv

Asked by mommys1luv at 12:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• then why re you asking for our opinions
    BeautytheBeast

Answer by BeautytheBeast at 12:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• this pointless and not even a question
    BeautytheBeast

• Don't put all of us in the same category!! There r people on here who do care,like me!!! We r not all uncaring!!! Please don't assume!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Okay.. you're wrong. Anything else I can do for you?

Do you feel better now? Is that what you wanted?

If you're feeling judged, it's because you're judging yourself (and probably everyone else on the planet)... when you accept yourself, you'll see other people's judgement as painful to them and irrelevant to you. As Proust so delightfully pointed out: what you think of me is none of my business.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• So, you are under stress and lash out at a 5 year old kid? Stop lashing out with anger and a belt. You positive reinforcements and discipline. You are throwing temper tantrums and that is why he is acting out. Don't confuse you stress and his reaction to it for him being bad and needing beat.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• love, you just have to learn to ignore the negative ninnies. i read this quote once 'everybody judges, and nobody does a good job of it, so ignore them all!'
    shabby.chic

Answer by shabby.chic at 12:50 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• You're still wrong to beat the 5 year old with the belt. And if you don't care what we think, why ask our opinions on discipline? Were you just looking for a bunch of people to tell you to keep up the good work with the belt and beat him into being good?
    It doesn't matter how rough you had it or have it now, there is no excuse for beating a kid with anything.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• is there a question in this? There might be some moms on here that don't care. I am not one of them . I care that is why i read these things and then reply. i care.
    Mrs.Ro

Answer by Mrs.Ro at 12:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• ooooh.. so in reality.. you are mad not all of us agree with how you discipline? get over it - everyone is human and has different opinions.. stop needing everyone to agree with your every move - maybe you can word your questions without stating " til I hit him with the belt " come on - common sense will tell you that 90% of PARENTs out there -any color- don't agree with this - so next time -just say you are at your wits end and need some suggestions.. you seem like the type who isn't going to take offered advice anyway and do what you want and keep on beating anyway - so why are you SO mad??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Sorry for your situation...... but what's the question?
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2010