What's with all the drama on here today?

I think maybe that's my cue to clean my house for the day. I like to come on cafe mom to escape the drama lol. So I guess it's off to housecleaning see you lovely ladies later. :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• shut up - you don't know what you are talking about - its not drama - god I hate you - you are wrong I am right - i am black white and purple and I know it all so don't reply unless you agree with me 100% and I don't want advice or an opinion but I am going to repost every 3 minutes for everyone to agree with me..lol!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i think its the racism more than anything.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:56 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• getting close to a full moon, probably.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:56 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Everyone's PMS'ing at the same time...no worries it'll be over iin about a week :) jk lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:57 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Well, we are all woman too lol. very opinionated, self stuck on what is right and wrong, and well, we're big mama bears and it's an instinct to defend I guess.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 1:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• because most of cafemom is full of drama queens and women that just feel like being bitches
    BeautytheBeast

Answer by BeautytheBeast at 12:56 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Have fun, take some stress out for me! I love debated personally, so some of this isn't drama. A good debate gets the mind in gear, and helps create new perspective and a different way of thinking. But, what I hate is the people that take it all personal and to heart. I don't think i've seen but one person in my whole time here at CM, direct a question specifically towards someone in a degrading way.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:57 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Hmmm, I didn't see drama.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i am on here for the cheerful moms :)
    Mrs.Ro

Answer by Mrs.Ro at 1:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Oh man! I know! I asked a simple question today and got chewed out for it and basically called an idiot! Wasn't this site supposed to be used to relate to other people and help each other??? Craziness! it does seem like a nice time to get some stuff around the house done... ;)
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 1:05 PM on Aug. 26, 2010