What is the next family vacation, get-away, or activity you have planned or want to plan?

Kisses4Henry

Asked by Kisses4Henry at 12:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Travel

• We are taking our 4 yo DD to Disneyworld the weekend after her 5th birthday in a little over a month. We're only going to the Magic Kingdom park though, she doesn't care about any of the rest of it! Also going to the beach since she's been wanting to see the ocean!
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 1:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• We r going to the zoo and Michigan!!!! I love walking on the beach!!! We r going away for family time as well as my birthday!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My anniversary is coming up, so I'd really like to plan a get away weekend with me and the hubby especially since we have a baby on the way. If I had my way my husband and I would go up to a resort in breckenridge where we went on our honeymoon, but since we can't afford it I'm hoping to take my parents old camping trailer for the weekend lol. The best part will be being just me and my hubby,
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 1:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• This weekend we are taking the kids to Holiday World/Splashin Safari. Next summer we are taking them to Cancun. We just got back from an adult vacation to Dominican Republic.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Our next vacation will be to Florida next May. We're expecting our 2nd child in October so we won't be doing much of anything until next year.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 1:12 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Two mini vacays, Denver this weekend and Arizona in April. The big one is 2012 ~ Disney World and Atlantis in the Bahamas. We're a travellin' kinda family. Two or three road-trips a year and a big trip every other year or so.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 4:05 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Nothing much planned yet. I'd like to go up to the mountains, Steamboat Spring or Breckinridge for Thanksgiving. I'm tired of unthankful family members and just want to watch my kids frolic in the snow.

And maybe a road trip to the Great Sand Dunes during my kids' spring break in April.

We always go on a road trip to Los Angeles in June or July and try to find different ways to go and come back - like seeing the London Bridge in Lake Havasu City or Death Valley and Las Vegas.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:55 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I would like to go to Milwaukee over Labor Day weekend.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• We are going next Summer to Baton Rouge, LA. Can't wait!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• We're going to FL in a couple of weeks to hang out at the Grands' house... in November we are going on a 7 day Caribbean cruise....so ready to leave now!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2010