Do you think it's fair?

So, my mil and I are about to have a major falling out, i sent some harsh things to her last night after receive the final blow from her constant rule and she's a queen and we all should bow. I am done with it, and today my dh is finalizing it. he was looking forward to a move into her house once she moved out, and because of this we are not moving so she can rule over us more, do you think that's fair to him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• why the hell did you cause the dram in the first place?
    BeautytheBeast

Answer by BeautytheBeast at 1:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Is what fair to him? That he isn't going to be moving into the house? Or that you guys have to be done with her? Sorry, I'm trying to follow. :)
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 1:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• so let me get this straight. You think it's okay for you to be a bitch to your mother in law under her own roof and get away with it? You have another things coming for ya sista
    BeautytheBeast

Answer by BeautytheBeast at 1:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• You need to talk to him and see how he feels, My MIL hates me but when it comes down to it, I win in my husbands heart, meaning he will back me up. If I were you I would move........outta state!!
    Tazz2299

Answer by Tazz2299 at 1:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• It is his choice. It sounds like he wants to be free of the bossin'. GL
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 1:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• He was looking forward to moving back in with mommy? OY! IDK about fair, but you can find some place to live apart from with his mom.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:11 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I think that he should be the judge of that. Is he tired of bowing down to her majastey? I mean. I don't like the idea of having to always be worried about what she might say or might not say. You are adults not children.
    ladyluke2007

Answer by ladyluke2007 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i read your first post yesterday and knew from what you told her it was trouble. being that you and her don't get along. i think it's better for all concerned here not to get involved in money/living situations. to close for comfort. i'm not sure what your asking if it's fair to him, what isn't fair? that he should have a quite life where you and his mother could finally maybe get along cause there not into each others business. i think that in the end you guys not moving into her house and renting it from her is best. she will always have a say on things in it and you won't be completely rid of her. try to move at least 30-45 minutes away. i'm glad i have but i get along with my mil.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Hmmm you can look at it both ways. I think you made the right decision, however Im not sure the way you went about it was for the best. Your DH needs to do what makes you, his wife happy. So yes it is fair. He might of wanted to move in there for cheaper rent. You guys might of even inherited the house. Once your in your in, you would of had to put up with MIL for the price of the house. They are not easy to come by these days. On the other hand that might of been a big mistake because is inheriting the house a fair price for your sanity?
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 1:37 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Has he said its not fair to him? It sounds like he is all for it
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 26, 2010