need a job

I need a job and soon. I need something that doesn't involve using a phone at all, nor the internet all the time. I will not have a home phone for quite some time. I will not be able to get the internet for some time, either. We are in a very poor county job-wise, and I have applied for 2 years with no takers. I am pregnant (5 months right now), and when I got an interview a couple months ago, I was rushed out the door as soon as "pregnant" came out of my mouth. I'm attempting to sell things on craigslist, but I don't have much, not anything of any real value. I am beyond broke, and in debt to the point I can't put 10 cents into a business. This is a matter of me paying bills, losing DD, or going to jail, so HELP!

eirejade

Asked by eirejade at 5:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• Dang that sucks sorry you are going thru that.How about going to the social services office and get some emergency help, like food stamps, and i believe they also help yo with some money to get by...
    If you want to have a business i can help you earn your kit that way you can start doing online parties in the meantime you still have internet or just selling it toyour neighbors and such..

www.myspaparties.com/yazminkane
    yazmink

Answer by yazmink at 5:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Unfortunately, DH makes too much to get ANY help from the county--for anything, including heat!

The site you listed wouldn't come up on my computer, but I can't put up any money to start anything.
    eirejade

Answer by eirejade at 6:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• aww man that sucks..its ok i can help you earn it that way you dont come out of pocket..I typed it wrong lol..www.myspagirlparties.com/yazminkane

i also have this one

yazmink

Answer by yazmink at 6:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I have a business with Ameriplan and I love it. The start up fee is only $25.00. I know what you mean about not being able to afford to start something. For the time being, why don't you check into ChaCha? I have looked at it, and I think I am going to try it out for fun. You need the internet, but lots of people tell me they work one or two hours a day to make an extra couple hundred dollars a month. If you get back on your feet and are interested in Ameriplan, just let me know. With the way the economy is right now and the increasing number of layoffs going on, lots of people need affordable benefits and Ameriplan has what they need.
    Good luck to you. PM me if you have any questions.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Avon is a great way for moms to make money. I tried those home based job and it seemed like I was always getting ripped. Started my own Avon business was a great step for me I can make money and be there with my Daughter.. To start you own Avon Business it $10 to start they help you with train and help you with any question you may have I love them they help me so much and they are kid friendly so you can bring you kid/s with you (they have a kids room for them to play) if you are interested please contact me
    annamaysmom05

Answer by annamaysmom05 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I have done a lot of research in the work from home area. Most of what I found were places that you had to pay for information or pay to get a start up kit but then was left with no help to get the business started. Look at my Ehow article for all the companies I found that did not require a start up fee or require you to purchase a book. Hope it helps!!!!!

http://www.ehow.com/how_4532834_legitimate-work-home-job.html
    kleighwickham

Answer by kleighwickham at 10:25 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I make decent money taking surveys. I was looking for a real sah job but got sick of the scams. This gives us just enough every month, sometimes a little more. It is completely free and you get a check once a month. Check it out at ..
    http://cashcrate.com/815926

PM me if you have any questions.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2008