Thrush?

Can anyone tell me the symptoms of thrush? I haven't seen anything in my ds mouth. But could this nipple tenderness I am feeling be thrush? Either that or preggo, AF or thrush? I don't know. What are the symptoms on the breast?

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 1:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• im not sure of the symptoms its been a while..bsides the itchy nipples..but my grandma made me wash my breast an my kids mouth out with 1/2 water,1/2 baking soda,an a drop of dish detergent 3x a day til it cleared up...
    on your breast u wipe with a cool cloth an baby mouth use a q-tip..it saved me from goin to the doc an trying to get me an my baby to take that nasty a** nystantin
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 1:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• itching, is the only only symptoms that i had. and i got that before my baby got the rash in her mouth. they told me to use the gintian violet to paint babys mpouth and my nipples with it.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 1:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Mine felt like they were on fire! Don't really know how else to describe it... it was very painful! If you don't see it in your little one's mouth, it might not be thrush you're feeling.
    Lisa.Price

Answer by Lisa.Price at 2:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2010