my opinions doesn't count to anybody but me so I will keep them to myself because I'm asking people for advice like you're really gonna help me cope with what everybody is dealing with and that's stress so I 'm asking each and every one of you how doo you do it everyday without losing it?

mommys1luv

Asked by mommys1luv at 1:30 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I take a mommy break. If my kids are driving me nuts I place them in the playroom close the door and take 10-15 minutes to myself.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Go to a damn therapist that can help you with the stress. Go take a class on different discipline. We ALL told you that.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:37 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• again, I see you. I have called a crisis hotline before when I just couldn't handle one more thing. It is a person to talk to, to cry to, to just tell someone how hard it is. Nothing bad happened. Just telling the universe you are topped out reallly helps.

Skills from your family of origin are not working for you~getting some new skills will help. Soon things will get easier. What good thing have you done for yourself today? I'm glad your posted your stuff today...sorry I was harsh...dang if the world isn't harsh to us all though~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:41 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I think if most people are honest you'll find that everyone "loses it" to some degree on occasion. Whether it's money, family, work, everyone has challenges to deal with. I have no problem with saying that although I work really hard at keeping it together, there have been times when there was more than I thought I could handle.

When my boys were little the economy was bad here in Ca., my husband worked in aerospace & was laid off for months, we'd just bought a house, my ex was taking us to court, there was no money in the bank, I had 3 little boys at home, & the middle 1 had some special challenges. I had no family to help out, & I can remember 1 day just sinking down on the kitchen floor & crying. I thought about how it would feel to just walk out the front door, & leave all of my problems behind.

I didn't do it.I cried, then got up & did what I had to do to keep things going, things have gotten better, good friends help
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• WALK FAST until I can barely breath. Or when it's cold out (I'm a wimp) type out everything I think and feel. Gets everything out without me having to apologize to anyone.
    van5

Answer by van5 at 1:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2010