Why do women let themselves get soo fat?...

Aside from any medical reason, they just let themselves go... What is it, after "I do", it's time to eat everything? I don't have time for this, that or more importantly, the gym or even a run?... I guess if staying in shape was easy, this wouldn't be a problem. No wonder divorce rates are up and cheating seems to be the norm. "My husband left me for a skinny honey"... No, he left to be with the same size woman he once married!" Ouch, that stings!

NikkiVan1

Asked by NikkiVan1 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Are you nasty in person or just on the internet.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 1:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Wow, are you saying that if a woman gains weight her husband has grounds for divorce? Gee, that's harsh!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I'd rather be fat than be a snotty bitch. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• they let them get fat. because they are comfortable with there body, They don't want to give up the yummy chocolate , Or the cravings. The men out there these days in some areas are the same way!
    Mrs.Ro

Answer by Mrs.Ro at 1:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• As a woman that fell in love with a man that weighed 189 when I weighed 269 pounds and he loved me back, I find this question insulting and crass and rude. My sexy ass hubs loves me and my body. So bite me.

Sorry you are only wrapped up in your looks, little tip: they don't last. Ouch that stings doesn't it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My guy likes all my curves. Thanks. And I didn't let myself go..I have been working hard to get up to this size...Plus.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I don't think people just decide to be fat...

Just saying
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Hmmmm you are a little saucy. Idk if I should like it oirn not. I think not. :)
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 1:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Why don't you go eat a cookie and sweeten your dispostion.
    van5

Answer by van5 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Well, while I think your question is worded too harshly, I understand and mostly agree with the gist of it. It's sad to me that it's become very "normal" in our culture to be super-sized. It's incredibly unhealthy in every way possible, not to mention that in most people, it takes a definite toll on their feelings of self-worth. I believe that it's mainly due to cultural influence (again, with being larger having become the norm) and the ignorance that most people have of what they're supposed to eat and how much physical activity they should be getting. I lost a lot of weight a few years ago and am very, very happy with it and wish more people understood how good it feels to feed your body what it needs and to give it the exercise it requires. It seems to be a growing movement in the US, and I hope it catches on so we can try to stop the obesity epidemic.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:35 PM on Aug. 26, 2010