What are so good ideas for a boy's sleepover?

I have two step sons 8 and 5 and they are having a friend over for the night tonight. He is 10 but they all get along really well for the most part. What are some fun inexpensive ideas to do with them to insure they have fun and do not get bored.....help!!!

StepMommaJudy

Asked by StepMommaJudy at 1:54 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• some superhero movies and lotsa popcorn :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:55 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My 10 yr old son went to spend the night at a house of a friend of mine who has 2 boys ages 8 and 6. When he came home, he said he had a great time and all the boys were laughing and talking about what fun they had. What did they do? Played army guys out in the backyard and finished the night off on the playstation 3...go figure, LOL.
    They apparently had a blast though and thier mom said she had no trouble with any of them whatsoever.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Get them some of those fake tattoos! Let them stick them on and feel like they are the coolest! I got some for my cousins son for I think a dollar a pack.
    Casumael

Answer by Casumael at 2:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Do you have XBox, Wii or Playstation? That would be enough for the boys I know.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i was going to say rent a movie (Action) and make some popcorn but the first responce beat me - how warm is it where you live - could they camp out in the backyard - to me 5 is too young unless the 8 yr old is very responsible and of course check them a million times.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My son who is 5 has yet to have one of those but when he does siunce he has a playstation 2 and a WII system with a whole bunch of games for both they'll feel right at home.I have a feeling he will want one once he starts kindergarten this year but I have to really get to know his friends and their parents before any sleepover happens.I will gladly let any child whose freiends with my son stay over if I trust the parent or parents because that's very huge with me for the parents who already know me.
    mommys1luv

Answer by mommys1luv at 2:57 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Do you have a Wii? Just let them play with toys, play hide n seek, watch movies, play super heroes, anything, they wont be bored, and more than likely wont need your help too much :) you will be fine!
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 3:57 PM on Aug. 26, 2010