Anniversary! Help

we are about to celebrate our 3 year anniversary and i need ideas for some special things to do for my husband he deserves it however we just lost our baby and i cant do to much since im not feeling well is theis and special ideas out their i would sppreciate it so much!

saadamarie

Asked by saadamarie at 1:56 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm very sorry for you loss. If it helps, the traditional gift is of leather and the modern gift is of glass. I always like to get creative with those lists. =) Have a wonderful anniversary!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I made my husband a coupon book for his birthday with coupons for things I knew he liked. You could make one with coupons from homemade cookies to something sexy. My husband loved it so much, except he never wanted to use the coupons cause he didn't want to waste them. My husband and I are going to have a nice dinner with sparkling cider and cheese something sort of fancy were we can just reflect on the past year. You could also "take him on a date" to the place you had your first date that might be fun.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your child. I hope that you are able to have a day filled with joy no matter what you do.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• oh Thank you those are wonderfull ideas and im sure it will come in handy!
    saadamarie

Comment by saadamarie (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• sorry for your loss !! I'm not sure much would help if the pain is still fresh. I'd take him out to a nice dinner overlooking the water (at least I know mine likes that). Best wishes.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 2:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• One year my husband and I made a fruit and cheese platter on a really fancy tray (to make it feel special) and sat and talked the whole evening. I think it was one of my favorites.

So sorry for your loss, I was there a year ago.
    ladykyr

Answer by ladykyr at 2:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• thanks its so hard to get over but i know were gonna make it a good aniversary and time will help us most!
    saadamarie

Comment by saadamarie (original poster) at 2:11 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Im very sorry to here that. I know what you are going thru. Try to have someone help you make a home cooked meal, light some candles and get him a simple gift
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 5:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2010