did your DH go with every single prenatual appointments with you?

if not why not? Mine did he wanted too, but even if he didn't I would make him I want him there with me lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep, mine sure did! I think he missed only one and it was my 6 week check-up! He also goes with me to every single appointment for our daughter. He always works his work schedule around her appointments. He's very supportive and I know he will still be that way with our future babies too!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Yes, he was very supportive and still is
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 2:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• With the the first baby he did, with the second and third he did not. He had to work and supporting us was more important than sitting in a doctors office.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Yes -he came to everyone - he wanted to be as involved as possible and still does.. I don't know how you have a child with a man who doesn't ...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Yup. I believe he only missed one because of work. But he always made it to my appointments and always makes it to our son's appointments now.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• yes he did..he even did his work schedule round my doc visits..he said each pregn is different so he treated each pregn like it was his first pregn ever
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 2:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Nope, the only one he came to was the ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. He was never able to get the time off of work. He did take me to the hospital when I needed to go because I was so sick and took very good care of me at home. I was hyperemetic so I was sick alot.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• No, he went to a couple with our first (first time to hear heartbeat and to the first ultrasound). He didn't go to any with the second because he had just started a new job. Other than the ultrasound appointments, there's really not much of a reason for him to be there, imo.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• The first one yes. If I need him to be for future ones I know he will be :)
    ladykyr

Answer by ladykyr at 2:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• No- I usually went to them on my lunch hour. He made it to the important ultrasound appt. when we found out the sex of the baby tho. That worked for us. He also took time off work when she was born to help me out. He's a great husband & father!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 26, 2010