Need Birthday ideas for 10 year old dasughter

I live in Corpus Chrsiti and need some birthday ideas for my daughter's 10 year birthday!! I am trying to keep the cost down as much as possible, but still give her a fun time!!

cctxmom

Asked by cctxmom at 1:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• why dont you ask her what she wants? doesnt she have like little intrests and such? slumber parties are always fun I had that for my 9th my sister had it for her 10th. or you can go see a movie with some of her closest friends. jsut a small party at home or a park or rec center...
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 2:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i was going to say slumber party too..lol....
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 2:06 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Her BIG gift this year is to go on a plane trip with my husband. Nothing big, but she has always wanted to fly somewhere so they are going on a weekend trip to like Houston or something.

When I ask her what she wanted to do for her party she keeps changing her mind!! First it was a Mani/Pedi party, then it was a sleepover, then it was a movie day, and then back to the Mani/Pedi!!!!
    cctxmom

Comment by cctxmom (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I suggetst the mani-pedi, sleepover where you can rent a movie as well and the girls can take turns doing their own mani -pedi
    UniqueT

Answer by UniqueT at 2:57 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• For my DD we did a sleepover and let the girls make their own pizza when she turned 10. They also did a craft but I can't remember what it was (flip flops or t-shirts or something). They all had a blast.
    jenn1172

Answer by jenn1172 at 3:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2010