Do you own a Camcorder? What kind is it?

I have a nice small one. It's a panasonic Mini DV, but since we got new computers it will NOT work with windows 7! I've tried downloading drivers for it and everything. No luck. The only thing I can think of is to get our videos onto the computer is to get a new Video camera. What kind do you have? Does it take tapes or Memory Card?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 2:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i had a nice panasonic one but we never used it since our digital camera records...i sold it in our last yard sale for 35 dollars
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I have a Flip. After having a few fancy ones I love the Flip the most. You can share a link with family and they can see them without having to send DVDs lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 2:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My panasonic takes tapes, and I would like to get the videos on to the computer. I dont know how to do that without getting another video camera that takes tapes. Id like to get one that has internal memory or takes SD cards
    firethearson

Comment by firethearson (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• We have a Sony HandyCam
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:15 PM on Aug. 26, 2010