is he cheating on me

me and my boyfriend been 2gather for 3 years and i just found out i was pregant he always wanted a baby but ever since i told him he has been treating me different when i call him he dont answer and it tahe him over 3 houres to call me back some nights he dont come in when his phone ring he go in the other room and answer it when i ask him he tell me its all in my head and that he will never hurte me he also tell me that he was lock up and that is why he dint come home for 3 days now at the time we dint have no house phone do yall think im crazy or is he cheating on me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe. But if it started out when you told him you were pregnant it could also be that he is scared.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• sounds suspicious if he's cheated on you before then yes he is cheating but if he hasnt and he hasnt never acted like this then I cant tell you for sure
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• if you have to ask, guess, wonder............ chances are the answer is yes
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I will never understand why men act that way! It does sound suspicious- but it could also be the reality of the baby is scaring him too! Sit him down & lay it all out there. You need to know right now if he's in your corner (& the baby's corner) Good luck- and no matter what, stay strong for you and that baby.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• sweety. some men are like that but that would bother me..
    Mrs.Ro

Answer by Mrs.Ro at 2:32 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Lol. When we were like 21 yrs old my best friend's boyfriend told her he had disappeared for a couple days because he was locked up. We found him in bed with his co-worker that same week.
    Believe your gut - this guy sounds like he isn't worth your time.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:38 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Go with your gut feeling because no one on this board can answer that for you...Rethink the past history of this man and that will give you all the clues you need in solving this mystery.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i would go with gut feelings they are often times accurate. sucks you having a baby with this guy.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• yea sounds like he is a jerk that needs to grow up and accept he has a baby on the way...but if he is treating you like this now, he prob wont change...dont waste you life waiting on him to change...trust me goodluck with your baby :) wish you the best of luck

Brittney20

Answer by Brittney20 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• He could be scared about you being pregnant or there could be another woman. That sounds suspicious
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 4:55 PM on Aug. 26, 2010