heart palpation & some time shortness of breath?

so im 34 weeks pregnant but i measure out at 37 when im up doing something & go to sit down i get heart palpation & sometime shortness of breath they last a cupple seconds long than go away it also happens when i move positions really fast is this bad or could it just be from the baby pushing up when i sit or move fastly dose any 1 else get this ??

redivy

Asked by redivy at 5:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i am only 30 weeks and i get shortness of breath a lot. when the baby grows upward it pushes all ur organs upward including lungs... what exactly is a heart palpatation? i get to where sometimes my heart is beating so hard i feel it in my own chest, and it worries me a little is that the same? i try not to make any sudden moves its hard just to get up lol
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• its liek when ur heart jumps
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 1:47 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• it could be anemia i had that and that is what was wrong with me
    pincushionmommy

Answer by pincushionmommy at 3:46 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• yea i do have low iron levels so im thinking thats what it is
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 3:37 PM on Oct. 10, 2008