spotting or not? adult content

Well this month im late again for the 3rd month in a row. this one is a little different tho. after intercourse I have slight bleeding but never enough for a pad and its gone by the next time i have to pee. This started the 23rd which was when i was supposed to start and this hasn't happened in the past when i was late. I did have some pink bleeding like 1 week ago and i was fertile the the 8th -10th and we did have unprotected sex.... I know u all will say take a test but im so tired of NEG tests and we have stopped trying for the time being. So what do you guys think?

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 2:32 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The same thing happened to me. I lightly spotted which from what i was told was (implantaion bleeding) I wish all the luck hun :)
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 2:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My gut feeling tells me you are. But the only way you would really know is if you took a test! I'm sorry i hope that helps!
    Mrs.Ro

Answer by Mrs.Ro at 2:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• As hard as it may be to see a negative test, that is the only way to know for sure! Good luck!
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 4:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• GO to your dr!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:15 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i took a pregnancy test when i was about 4-5 weeks pregnant and had some light spotting. it was very light pinky brown. i was concerned about it so we didnt tell family about the news until my first drs appt. turns out it is completely normal and my pregnancy flew by without a hitch. go to the dr :) sorry i had to say it. lol
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 1:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2010