heart palpation & some time shortness of breath?

so im 34 weeks pregnant but i measure out at 37 when im up doing something & go to sit down i get heart palpation & sometime shortness of breath they last a cupple seconds long than go away it also happens when i move positions really fast is this bad or could it just be from the baby pushing up when i sit or move fastly dose any 1 else get this ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Health

• Consult your doctor. They may want to induce early so that your health isnt compromised. Good Luck!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 6:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I am not really sure about that. But when you first find that you are pregnant you might have heart palpitations. I did and a friend of mine did also. I think that it is because it is working more on your body. Don't quote me on that though. If you are really worried then ask your doctor. Good luck.
    all4one1508

Answer by all4one1508 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• OMG I thought I was the only one that had that! When I was pregnant I had a really bad episode like that and I thought I was having a heart attack so I called my OB. They had me come in and get put on a heart monitor and go through all of these tests. Anyway, I ended up having pre-clampsia develop overnight!  My blood pressure was through the roof and I had either sugar, or protein in my urine.  (I don't remember which one)  I was 35 weeks along and it was bad enough they were going to induce me.  My water ended up breaking on it's own 2 days later thank God.  Check it out with your doctor for sure!

BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 10:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2008