Panama City Beach, FL

We will be going to Panama City Beach, FL next weekend and it has been a long time since I have been, so I have a few questions. What are the must see/do things? It will be my 5 year old son, me, and possible my husband. We are going with my sister and her 1 1/2 year old daughter. We would like to do somethings that both of the kids would enjoy. Also, our accomadations are already paid for so the only money we would have to bring would be money for gas, food, and entertainment. I have already figured out how much we will use in gas, but I am trying to figure out a good amount to bring for food and entertainment for 2 adults and 1 child. We will be there for 2 full days and 1 half day. Thank in Advance!

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 2:55 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Travel

• Just take some beach toys, of course. Google what things are around there and how much they are. Any time we went to Panama City or Destin (Destin Beaches are more family oriented than Panama) we just spent the day on the beach. I would get groceries there, cause restaurants are pricey, even like a Burger King was expensive because it's all about the location.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Its tons of things on the strip to do. Just start @ the top and work your way down the strip from race cars to arcades. Enjoy and have tons of fun.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:18 PM on Aug. 28, 2010