How often do you read to your children?

usbornebooks

Asked by usbornebooks at 2:56 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• Everyday.
    MomtoMichael2

Answer by MomtoMichael2 at 2:57 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I try to read to them often.. My oldest is just beginning to learn to read.. so we will do it much more!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:57 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Honestly, not very often. I plan to start that back up again now that they're both older. My son brings me books all the time, but he'd rather just flip through the pages. Which is fine with me, as long as he's interested in books. I read to my youngest the other day and she loved it, so I'll have to keep doing that.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:57 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• everyday... and she's not even born yet
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 2:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• We read every day! a couple times a day. I homeschool my DD as well, and she reads to me too. . . She is in 2nd grade this year and we are working on advanced reading for her age group. :) "As long as you can read, you can learn anything your heart desires." ~Unknown. . . but I like what it says. . .
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 2:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Every day at bedtime. Sometimes on the weekend at nap/rest time. She doesn't like it the rest of the day, she says it's a "tired, sleepy, calm, rest" thing.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• almost everyday for a good hour or so.maybe longer it all depends
    michelle34231

Answer by michelle34231 at 2:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• At least every night... we have days where we read all day long sometimes but she always gets 2 books every night.... even when she stays at grandma's house :)
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 2:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• everyday, most of the time a couple times a day, they love to read
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 3:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Several times a day for our youngest. My older son asks me to read to him from chapter books a few times a week, but prefers to read alone most of the time now.
    barefootbooks

Answer by barefootbooks at 3:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2010